- 4th State Level Elocution Competetion to be held on 01/01/2020.
- Department of Microbiology Celebrates World Nutrition Week and Teachers Day on 5th Sep. 2019.
- 9th Ahmed Bin Abood Memorial Physics Maths Knowledge Test Scheduled on 29th January 2019.
- 6th State Level Poster Exhibition on recent Trends on Science and Techonoloy Scheduled on 29th January 2019.
- Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Study centre at College
- Last Date: 30th September 2018
- Contact : Dr Mohammed Asef Iqbal (9860918158)
- College has got recognition as study centre of MANUU, Hyderabad, UG, PG & Certificate courses to be launched from this academic year.
- Students Unit of MSI Inaugurated @ Department of Microbiology.
- Department of Microbiology Starts Mooc Course on Industrial Microbiology and Immunology.
- State level Workshop on 'Sexual Harrassement of Women at Workplace' will be organised in campus by ICC on 14th August 2018.
- Regular Teaching has started students are urged to manitain their presence.
- Admission to Various courses have started for Academic Year 2018-2019.
- Regional Level Seminar Competition in Mathematics held in the college on 23/01/2018.
- Recently college has been recognised as an ISO 9001:2015 certified institute.
Welcome To Milliya Arts, Science and Management Science College
Milliya Arts, Science and Management Science College, is run by Anjuman Ishat-e-Taleem,Beed. Beed is a gradual developing district in Marathwada region (Maharashtra) approximately 40% population belongs to the minorities. Meer Raunaq Ali and Ahmed Bin Abood and some personalities of strong will power and optimism thought about the education and overall upliftment of minorities. Hence, Anjuman Ishat-e-Taleem, Beed was established. Milliya Arts, Science & Management Science College was incepted in 1991. The objectives of the college aim at producing graduates fit for various purposes: social, cultural, political, economical, etc.
The vision statement of the college is ‘to mould the students into good human beings as well as globally competent’. Since its inception the college has immensely grown as a educational institution, and today it is offering post graduate and research courses to its students. Previously the NAAC has accredited the college with B+ grade which was top in town and based on NAAC scores the college ranked on 34th position in Maharashtra state at that time. Apart from traditional courses offered by Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Aurangabad, the college also runs other courses through MKCL, External courses of university and college is also a study center of YCMOU, and it is the first and only center running Urdu medium courses of YCMOU in the region.